Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff Needed For These Sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Staff Needed For These Sites

    Hi, I am looking for Co-Admins for my fansite: http://fans.bz Anyone with experience with Wordpress, Coppermine, FTP, HTML, PHP and an interest in Celebrity Pictures. Please contact me! Thanks!

    You can e-mail me at shaunasfansites@gmail.com

    ~ Shauna
    Last edited by Shauna; 04-18-2018, 11:45 PM.

  • #2
    Really need the help...
    Last edited by Shauna; 05-07-2017, 04:48 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      HI, im interested in helping with your emma site. ive been running ritaoracentral.org for 5 years. very interested

      Comment


      • Shauna
        Shauna commented
        Editing a comment
        I replied, waiting for a response.
        Last edited by Shauna; 05-08-2017, 10:55 AM.

    • #4
      Hi! That's great news, please PM and we'll work out the details to get you all set to help with my Emma site. You can also e-mail me at exquisitelyemma@gmail.com

      Comment


      • #5
        I can help you with your Fannings' sites I've tried to send you a PM but it doesn't work anyway if you are still interested let me know it

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Stefy View Post
          I can help you with your Fannings' sites I've tried to send you a PM but it doesn't work anyway if you are still interested let me know it
          Hi! Stefy, yes I am interested in you helping with my Fannings' sites. You can contact me at shaunasfansites@gmail.com, so we can work out the details.
          Last edited by Shauna; 05-13-2017, 12:34 AM.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Shauna View Post

            Hi! Stefy, yes I am interested in you helping with my Fannings' sites. You can contact me at shaunasfansites@gmail.com, so we can work out the details.
            I've sent you an e-mail

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Stefy View Post

              I've sent you an e-mail
              I've e-mailed you back

              Comment


              • #9
                Bump, anyone want to help with kat-graham.org?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Changed the sites I'm looking for co-owners on, they are in need of someone that has an interest in helping keep the sites regularly updated and that can if possible make designs for them.
                  Last edited by Shauna; 05-17-2017, 06:01 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Shauna View Post
                    Changed the sites I'm looking for co-owners on, they are in need of someone that has an interest in helping keep the sites regularly updated and that can if possible make designs for them.
                    Anybody interested in helping me out?

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      For help with emmawatson.org, I can be contacted at exquisitelyemma@gmail.com.
                      Last edited by Shauna; 09-02-2017, 01:04 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Updated the sites I'm looking for help on.
                        Last edited by Shauna; 08-18-2017, 05:40 PM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X