Wordpress: Log in problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress: Log in problem

I'm having some problems with two of my sites today, since this morning I can't log in into wordpress, in both of them I put username, password and when I click on log in it keeps on telling me

ERROR: Invalid username

I can log in with coppermine and ftp and I don't understand why wordpress doesn't work since I didn't change username or password and everything was working untill yesterday. I've even tried to change the password but when it ask me to put in my username or e-mail the problem is always the same one it says that there isn't a username or e-mail like that. I'm the only admin of the sites, there aren't any co-owner or helper or anything so it's impossible that someone changed my credential. Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Thank you

I think wordpress had an update as it is no longer letting anyone user the "nice username" to login, that is the username that is displayed to users on wordpress. Try using the "real login" name which is usually "admin" by default or try using the email to login that is associated with your account.

Comment

Originally posted by ido View Post
      I think wordpress had an update as it is no longer letting anyone user the "nice username" to login, that is the username that is displayed to users on wordpress. Try using the "real login" name which is usually "admin" by default or try using the email to login that is associated with your account.
      All I know is that they've changed the passwords too! Thank you so much now everything is fine. Thank you

Comment

ido i cant login with my email or username. im trying to reset my password and when i click the reset link, it says its invalid and asks for my email again. what do i do? i tried changing it from phpmyadmin and still nothing

Comment

Working...
        X