Coppermine help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coppermine help

This might seem like a super dumb question, but this is my first ever website. I want it to only be a gallery, so i was wondering how i get my coppermine gallery to come up when people type in my url (i have made a coppermine account already). Thanks!

Use FTP or file manager to move all the gallery files into the public_html directory. If you haven't worked on the gallery yet you can simply install it there (leave the folder field empty, (by default it is /public_html/cpg/).

Comment

It's already in there. How do i make it so it's the main page, instead of going to this?

Comment

Help please?

Comment

It's been almost two months since i posted this.. can someone please answer and dumb it down for me? It's my first website and i just want it to be a gallery. I've tried google and youtube and they all talk about creating a special file which i am unable to do. Help please.

Comment

You need to login on cpanel and go to coppermine, there will be the one you created and the option to create a new one, edit tha one you already have and insted of putting something after your domain, leave it blank

Comment

This way it will go to the gallery instead of this page you just showed

Comment

• adelegallery
                adelegallery commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much!
            Working...
            X