Displaying Coppermine Thumbnails in Wordpress Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying Coppermine Thumbnails in Wordpress Post

G'day all! Hoping someone can help me with something I've been tinkering with for a few days and can't quite figure out.

I'm looking to display coppermine thumbnails in a Wordpress post - similar to how most fansites would do when sharing updates. My question is - what plugin/script is everyone using and is there kind of a standardized template that's being used?

Ideally I'd like a 1 row of 4 thumbnails, with a "Gallery Link" below them. Any help would be really appreciated!

CPMfetch is what you need.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ido View Post
      Thanks! This is what I've been playing with. However I've been having trouble getting it to display in a way that's appealing. Using the default code, I get 4 thumbnails side-by-side with no spacing and can't figure out where to play with the formatting and have it included the gallery link. Any info you can share would be great!

Comment

Anyone? I've been testing the codes all day with no luck and can't find any information online that's simple enough to decipher. My end goal looks like this

[image] [image] [image] [image]

Category \ Subcategory \ Album Name

Comment

This should be able to help you - http://greggallery.gmcdesign.com/cpm...rough.pkg.html
          The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step.
          Gratrix Designs | Jake Gyllenhaal | Marie Avgeropoulos | Nico Tortorella | HQ Picture Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GemKni View Post
            Been through that more times than I care to admin. I've got the thumbnails and css somewhat sorted out, but still stuck on how to get cpmfetch to list the category/album name below.

Comment

• GemKni
              GemKni commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't believe it can do that, as far as I am aware.

Do you have an example of something you have seen?

Originally posted by ido View Post
            How do I install this?

Comment

Working...
          X