X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrewmo
    started a topic Displaying Coppermine Thumbnails in Wordpress Post

Displaying Coppermine Thumbnails in Wordpress Post

G'day all! Hoping someone can help me with something I've been tinkering with for a few days and can't quite figure out.

I'm looking to display coppermine thumbnails in a Wordpress post - similar to how most fansites would do when sharing updates. My question is - what plugin/script is everyone using and is there kind of a standardized template that's being used?

Ideally I'd like a 1 row of 4 thumbnails, with a "Gallery Link" below them. Any help would be really appreciated!

• ido
    replied
    As far as making it "look" nicer that is where you need to learn CSS. Simply put a <div class="cpmfetch"> </div>around the images. then you can use CSS to apply nice borders, spacing, etc.

Leave a comment:

• GemKni
    commented on 's reply
    This walkthrough will help you.

http://greggallery.gmcdesign.com/cpm...rough.pkg.html

• GemKni
    commented on 's reply
    I don't believe it can do that, as far as I am aware.

Do you have an example of something you have seen?

• lilireinrt
    replied
    Originally posted by ido View Post
    CPMfetch is what you need.
    How do I install this?

Leave a comment:

• andrewmo
    replied
    Originally posted by GemKni View Post
    Been through that more times than I care to admin. I've got the thumbnails and css somewhat sorted out, but still stuck on how to get cpmfetch to list the category/album name below.

Leave a comment:

• GemKni
    replied
    This should be able to help you - http://greggallery.gmcdesign.com/cpm...rough.pkg.html

Leave a comment:

• andrewmo
    replied
    Anyone? I've been testing the codes all day with no luck and can't find any information online that's simple enough to decipher. My end goal looks like this

[image] [image] [image] [image]

Category \ Subcategory \ Album Name

Leave a comment:

• andrewmo
    replied
    Originally posted by ido View Post
    Thanks! This is what I've been playing with. However I've been having trouble getting it to display in a way that's appealing. Using the default code, I get 4 thumbnails side-by-side with no spacing and can't figure out where to play with the formatting and have it included the gallery link. Any info you can share would be great!

Leave a comment:

• ido
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X