Coppermine error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coppermine error

I was working on the gallery of one of my site ( http://fanningdakota.com/gallery ) and everything was fine, untill the other day. Then all in a sudden yesterday the gallery stopped working, while the site it's working without any problem. It keeps on saying that there is a critical error, can somebody tell me how to fix it?
    Thank you

That usually means a table in your database has crashed. Simply goto cpanel, click PHPmyAdmin, find the database for your coppermine gallery, select all check-boxes for the tables and pick "repair" from the drop-down. This will check all tables and repair them. This will usually fix the database issue. If it does not or you need assistance please email us for support.

Comment

Originally posted by ido View Post
      That usually means a table in your database has crashed. Simply goto cpanel, click PHPmyAdmin, find the database for your coppermine gallery, select all check-boxes for the tables and pick "repair" from the drop-down. This will check all tables and repair them. This will usually fix the database issue. If it does not or you need assistance please email us for support.
      Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X