Can't log in in coppermine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in in coppermine

I use coppermine in my site also as a media archive (icons, avatars,etc). The last time I log in the media archive was forever ago so when I had to login yesterday I checked out password and username from phpmyadmin, I go to my site put username and password but it doesn't let me in, I try again but nothing. I can't log in anymore and since I've tried several times now I'm in the banned users. I don't know what to do anymore, I've also tried to get the password with "forgot password" I put the e-mail but then I don't receive anything (I've also checked the spam). What should I do now?
    Thank you!

Which site? If I have access in my account, I'll take a look and remove you from banned users and fix your password etc.
    The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step.
    Gratrix Designs | Jake Gyllenhaal | Marie Avgeropoulos | Nico Tortorella | HQ Picture Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GemKni View Post
      Which site? If I have access in my account, I'll take a look and remove you from banned users and fix your password etc.
      This one: http://stellahudgensdaily.net/media-archive/ the problem is that I don't know how to log in anymore, I've tried to remove myself with phpmyadmin from the banned list, but when I try to log in using the username and password that according to phpmyadmin are correct it doesn't work, even if I try to get a password by e-mail I receive nothing at all. I just wanted to update the media archive after so long and now I'm out of it.
      Thank you

Comment

• GemKni
        GemKni commented
        Editing a comment
        I've removed your IP from the ban list.

I've also changed your password and tested it, it works. I'll PM you the new password now. Also, your email on the coppermine is different to your cpanel email. Which one do you use and I'll update it?

• Stefy
        Stefy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm using the e-mail that's on cpanel. As soon as I get you message I'll try to log in and see if it works.
        Thank you so much

• GemKni
        GemKni commented
        Editing a comment
        You should have already received a PM with your password. I'll email it to you aswell now.
    Working...
    X