Fansite Adoptions Wish List!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fansite Adoptions Wish List!

Are you looking for a premium domain name to adopt to create a fansite and we don't have it on our adoption page? Well then this is the place to request that we find and purchase a premium domain name to add to our adoption list for the celebrity you crave to make a fansite for!

What is a premium fansite domain you ask? We consider exact match .com/.net/.org domains with or without a hyphen (-) separating the first/last name of the celebrity a "Premium Domain". Generally these domains are only available for "up and coming" celebrities as they are generally sold by the time they reach stardom. So if you see an "up and comer" and think we should grab a domain for them before all the squatters do then add them to this list!

We do sometimes negotiate fair prices with the domain squatters so we can sometimes acquire an exact match domain even if one isn't currently available!

I'd love to see a domain for Melissa Benoist or Chris Wood from the Supergirl cast!

Comment

It would be great to see domain for Katherine Boecher, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles

Comment

Benedict Cumberbatch and Alicia Vikander

Comment

Ryan Reynolds and Luke Evans

Comment

James Franco, Ewan McGregor

Comment

Ruth Connell

Comment

Originally posted by KaramelFan View Post
                I'd love to see a domain for Melissa Benoist or Chris Wood from the Supergirl cast!
                I run chriswoodfan.com, just recently updated with all the new comic-con pictures from this past weekend.

Josh Bowman
                Josh Dallas
                Chace Crawford
                Colton Haynes
                Jay Ryan
                Aaron Stanford
                Adan Canto
                Blair Redford

Comment

I would like to see domains for these Arrow cast members!

Juliana Harkavy
                  Katie Cassidy
                  Caity Lotz

Comment

Originally posted by KaramelFan View Post
                    KaramelFan I have www.chriscwood.com that is hosted at FFH. If you'd be interested in running it, let me know. The gallery is pretty up to date and WP is installed but I haven't done a lot with it since I took it over from a friend, since the password I have doesn't work and I keep forgetting to contact ido . Let me know.

Comment

• KaramelFan
                      KaramelFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Messaged you!

I would love to see domains for:

Selena Gomez
                    Ava Phillippe

Comment

Originally posted by Principessa View Post
                      I would love to see domains for:

Selena Gomez
                      Ava Phillippe
                      Hello! I own selena-gomez.us and I'm willing to sell it if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X