Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing New Advertisers - If you have issues with new ads please let us know.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing New Advertisers - If you have issues with new ads please let us know.

We are in the process of testing new advertising networks. During this process we may run into some "bad" advertisers. If your site gets popups, viruses, etc from the new ads then please let us know.

First advertiser sucked so we are trying Amazon now.

The good news is the ads are mobile friendly.

If the ads don't display correctly on your site then please let us know.

Comment

I think, these amazon ads look really good!
      At the end it is much more related to the site itself than all the other ads.

BUT: I was just on the Daisy Ridley site to check and there was Last Jedi Blu Ray advertised which I clicked on as I don't have the DVD yet.
      But it leads me to amazon.com.

I'd never buy anything at amazon.com which I can get at .de
      and I shop a LOT at amazon.de, nearly everything, means around 1000$ every year.

Especially not DVDs because of the Region Code.
      United Kindom People will also never use US amazon.

Means: you should do it more regional.

If possible.

People will still have it in their cookies even if they buy something at amazon at a later point.

Unfortunately it is not a solution for all the 1000$ I buy the year, because at one point amazon will say "they are family members" if I save your amazon affiliate link as a bookmark and use it more often.

Is viglink.com/?vgref=16297 worth to be tested? (please use referral code so I get 35% the first year). I did have some clicks when I still had the forums, cause they are local.
      Last edited by inspirationally; 04-16-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Amazon does have a "one link" program that will correct that issue (sending you to the correct regional amazon site). I haven't setup that functionality yet but will if we decide to keep Amazon ads. Sadly they only earn from actual sale commissions and we've only had 1 sale in 3 days. But many sites don't have the new adcode yet so hard to compare against other advertisers.

Comment

I hope these ads work out to be good as I do think they look great, love that they are also responsive and that they are related to each fansite. Fingers crossed!
          The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step.
          Gratrix Designs | Chad Michael Murray | Jay Ryan | Marie Avgeropoulos | Nico Tortorella | HQ Picture Forum

Comment

I'm having issues with the connection. Sites that display the ads come up with this error;

"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
            If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
            If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

My sidebar at amy-dumas.org doesn't display because of the ad.
            http://amy-dumas.org/ - AMY-DUMAS.ORG / SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS AMY DUMAS

Comment

There was a temporary server issue causing the ads to not load. This should be fixed now.

Comment

Alright, it's still giving me a problem though. My Norton also gives me a message telling me it's blocking "JSCoinminer Download 8"?

I'm completely blocked from any sites with the new ads. I can't even view freefansitehosting.com.
                Last edited by amy-dumas.org; 04-26-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Disable your adblocker, they are NOT compatible with our services. Also some AV systems may no longer be compatible with our sites. Free Hostee's only option besides living with it is to upgrade to paid hosting or a different "free" host.

Comment

Ok. How may I upgrade from where I'm at now?

Comment

Send us an email if you do not own your domain to find out how much it would cost to go to paid hosting.

Comment

Working...
                      X