Tutorials Thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorials Thread?

I think a tutorials thread would be a good idea for those who are new to running a fan site and navigating the forum.

I definitely like this idea.
    The first fansite network I was part of only had tutorials well after I had gotten the hang of things so it would be great to help out the newbies (or even returnees like myself).
    I've been meaning to make FastStone tutorials for people who use Windows but have no clue how to remove EXIF (as well as resizing to conserve space).
    s. carpenterl. michele (cs) ♦ l. meester (cs) ♦ collective
    "The best revenge is bettering yourself."

- Zacky Vengeance

Comment

I really like this idea too, tutorials have really helped me get things up and running over the years.

Comment

I like the idea a tutorial thread would be amazing for everyone not only for beginner. Tutorial about sites or galleries or even themes (we already had a qestion of help for a theme) I'm not new to sites but I still need help sometimes! Good idea, I like it!

Comment

I created a tutorial section. Should we make subsections for it?

Comment

Maybe a request section. So people can request a tutorial that is not there all ready.
            But, if someone is going to take care of the request, they should comment that they are working on it, so there aren't any double.

Comment

Great Idea, I added a subforum for requests.

Comment

Working...
              X